Nanophotonics, solid-state quantum optics, color centers, quantum communications, cavity quantum electrodynamics, photonic architectures.
- Ph.D. in Applied Physics, Stanford University, 2017
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Physics, University of Belgrade, Serbia, 2011
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in Computer Science, Union University, Serbia, 2009
- Nano- and Quantum Science and Engineering Postdoctoral Fellow, Stanford University, 2017-2019
- Assistant Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of California, Davis, CA, 2018-present
- Nano- and Quantum Science and Engineering Postdoctoral Fellowship, Stanford Univ. Independent funding for postdoctoral research.
- Rising Stars in EECS 2017, profiled among 70 promising women who aspire to academia
- Honorary Speaker at the Stanford University Applied Physics and Physics Commencement, 2016