One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
Office: 343 Physics Building
Phone: +1 (530) 754-6203
Fax: +1 (530)752-4717
Experimental high energy particle physics: top quark physics, searches for new particles and phenomena, particle detector development.
- B.S., Physics, University of California, San Diego, 1991
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 1998
- Postdoctoral Researcher, Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, 1999
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Fermi National Accelerator Lab, 1999-2004
- Assistant Professor, University of California, Davis, 2004-2007
- Associate Professor, University of California, Davis, 2007-2011
- Professor, University of California, Davis, 2011-Present
- Robert Hofstadter Scholarship, International School of Subnuclear Physics, 1997
- DOE Outstanding Junior Investigator, 2006
- MPS Divisional Award for Research
- 2013 EPS High Energy and Particle Physics Prize, for an outstanding contribution to High Energy Physics, awarded to the ATLAS and CMS collaborations, “for the discovery of a Higgs boson, as predicted by the Brout-Englert-Higgs mechanism”.
- 2019 High Energy and Particle Physics Prize of the EPS for an outstanding contribution to High Energy Physics, awarded to the CDF and D0 Collaborations, for the discovery of the top quark and the detailed measurement of its properties.